SpyHunter can be uninstalled in two ways:
Step #1: By using the Add/Remove Programs option.
Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Click Windows Start (Windows Key + Q in Windows 8), and then click the Control Panel item.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- In the Programs and Features window, Right-click SpyHunter. Once SpyHunter is highlighted, click on the Uninstall button.
Once SpyHunter Uninstall window appears, it will ask you if you're sure you wish to remove SpyHunter. Click Yes to start the uninstallation process. This will start the uninstallation process.
- Click Windows Start (Windows Key + Q in Windows 8), and then open the Control Panel item.
- Double-click on Add/Remove Programs.
- In the Add/Remove Programs window, right-click SpyHunter. Once SpyHunter is highlighted, click on the Uninstall button.
- You will be asked you whether you are sure you want to completely remove SpyHunter from your computer. Click Yes to start the uninstallation process.
Step #2: By using the 'Uninstall SpyHunter' option.
- Click Windows Start (Windows Key + Q in Windows 8).
- Select Programs (Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8) or All Programs (Windows XP).
- Look for the SpyHunter folder, open it and then click on the Uninstall SpyHunter option.
- Confirm that you wish to uninstall SpyHunter and follow the steps that appear on the SpyHunter screen.